The Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting the Controller with all month end procedures, including journal entries and analysis. This position will work directly with the Controller to develop and maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities. The Senior Accountant may have contact with senior-level Executive’s and the VP of Finance which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Create weekly and monthly cash forecasts for the management
- Review cash flow/ monitor cash requirements
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Liaison with the bankers on any payments / receipts related issues
- Liaison with the lenders
- Leading the T&E process
- One point finance contact for the business teams regarding any T&E / payroll issues
- Review, analyze, reconcile and record all payroll journal entries to ensure proper mapping and reconciliation of payroll related GL accounts
- Prepare quarterly 941 reconciliations
- Assist management on additional ad hoc analysis or reporting as needed
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting / Finance
- 3-6 years of experience in corporate finance or accounting role
- Power user in Excel
- Detail oriented and have a “Hands-On” work attitude
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- High Proficiency in accounting or financial reporting tool (NetSuite preferred)
- Knowledge of accounting as well as finance to be able to develop and present financial reports
- Ability to work with large amounts of financial data
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.