The role will be part of the Customer Growth & Performance – Program Management & Operational Excellence team (PM&OE). Position is located in Prague; Czech Republic. We are looking for a fast-learning, diligent, hardworking and self-organized individual with the ability to work independently through everyday tasks and challenges.
Successful candidate must be at ease working in a cross-functional and globally distributed multinational team with high emphasis on successful and timely delivery. The team is committed to diversity and inclusion, we love connecting people from different backgrounds, perspectives and geographies!
- Lead definition of project objectives with key business partners, key products to be delivered and develop project specifications, agree project plan baseline including scope, key activities, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones and deadlines.
- Utilise roadmaps, project plans and schedules to oversee all activities.
- Manage relationships amongst key partners by building confidence and trust with clear professional communications on all management levels and assured expectation management.
- Drive project execution; track delivery; expect, monitor and control change, own scope management and risk management; proactively seek and resolve blockers.
- Conduct progress reviews to assess project outcomes, build confidence that projects will deliver to time, budget and agreed standards.
- Identify and capture lessons learned to enable continuous improvement. Contribute to the provision of documentation for new or improved processes, products and services to ensure that good practice is shared and followed.
There is a track record of bringing structure to uncertainty, managing expectations and ensuring timely delivery of input from all of the key partners. You enjoy influencing others to win them for your cause, but you know you don't need to be everybody's friend. As an experienced Program Manager you are able to get familiar with new topics quickly. You can handle your way around connecting a few Excel tables together and deliver your storyline through an impactful presentation.
By bringing you on our team, we can look forward to meeting an organized and curious person who loves to learn. We can be sure to rely on you, because you will take ownership for your achievements as well as for your mistakes!
Essential Skills Required
- Expert communicator with working proficiency in English.
- Essential leadership skills to direct the operations of a project unit to ensure set goals are achieved.
- Proficient in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 4+ years of international project management experience as project lead managing large teams.
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Portfolio, Confluence). Deep understanding of agile and waterfall development processes.
- Understands metrics setting and performance measurement in projects/processes.
- Proactive and curious nature thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Prince2, PMI or SCRUM certification
- Six Sigma or Lean awareness (Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification)
- Experience in working in with Product and Engineering teams
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.