This role will be responsible for all things Netsuite. The ideal candidate will have a solid and experienced background in Netsuite ERP and a passion for leveraging Netsuite capabilities to solve complex business problems. This role will work closely with individuals from various functions within Zeta, including Finance, IT, Corporate, and within the Business units.
• Manage NetSuite ERP system as applied to Zeta Global business (key functionalities including OneWorld subsidiary structures, Suite Analytics Connect, and modules specific to GL, A/P, A/R, order and billing
management, revenue recognition management, fixed asset management, and banking/electronic
• Development of reports and dashboards as a NetSuite & Suite Analytics super-user
• Establish working relationship with and manage vendor relationship with NetSuite and NetSuite professional services providers
• Implement and lead an effective change management process that pro-actively identifies changes and incorporates an appropriate impact analysis and approval for such changes across the NetSuite system
• Ensure data integrity, stability and availability of ERP system
• Ensure compliance by defining & ensuring adherence to established processes and maintaining updated documentation
• Lead development & support activities including deploying new functionality and integration with other enterprise business systems
• Oversee system testing in support of NetSuite upgrades
• Monitor and report on NetSuite system support tickets and issues
• Analyze and define NetSuite functions to apply to business process and user needs
• Create and maintain documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows and user guides (e.g. system maintenance policies and procedures, and security policy and procedures)
• Maintain documentation of NetSuite system relationships and dependencies with other enterprise business applications
• Maintain NetSuite skills by attending user training, user conferences and online forums
• ** System Administrator (IT) - Mentor NetSuite Administrator and ultimately responsible for security and access control to system
• A minimum of five (5) years of progressive ERP experience in directly related responsibilities
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
• Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports
• Direct experience managing NetSuite vendor relationship and NetSuite professional services vendor relationship
• Demonstrated understanding of segregation of duties and how to apply in NetSuite system
• Deep understanding of core NetSuite features and standard processes, operational reporting and analytics, workflow automation, customization and integration capabilities
• Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in dynamic/fluid situations
• Experience with decision support, financial reporting and dashboards
• Experience integrating NetSuite with other enterprise business systems (i.e. Concur, ADP, SFDC, etc)
• Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteAnalytics, workflows, and NetSuite administrator certification
• Strong project management experience and ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible and adaptable to change (i.e., Can do attitude / self-starter / works well with others)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.