Senior Account Executive - Data Partnerships
Zeta Global is a data driven marketing company focused on customer acquisition, retention, and growth. We are looking for a dynamic Senior Account Executive to sell data partnerships to join our team. The Sr AE, Data Partnerships will be responsible for identifying, contacting, pitching, and closing new data deals to expand our marketable universe of permissioned, first-party email data. This role includes managing the sales process from the first contact to the close and working closely with our data and email operations teams. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of meeting measurable sales goals as well as a full understanding of the entire sales cycle.
- Research new prospects and source new sales opportunities to build a pipeline of potential data clients
- Generate business opportunities through professional, strategic prospecting and networking
- Engage with executives at qualified companies to determine business synergies and scale
- Drive all aspects of the sales cycle from lead generation to closing
- Facilitate the onboarding and launch process after fully vetting opportunities
- Compile key data points and present viable opportunities to the business team to ensure a smooth and successful transition
- Achieve or exceed quarterly sales goals
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 7-10 years of sales/business development experience with a minimum of 3-5 years of direct sales experience with email data
- Existing LinkedIn presence and experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized self-starter with a diligent work ethic
- Strong ability to work independently, effectively manage time, and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create, maintain, and build relationships
- Positive, eager, enthusiastic, self-motivated, resourceful attitude
- Demonstrated track record of successfully meeting sales goals
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.