We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer with strong business communication skills to join our Growth Marketing team at Zeta Global. Reporting directly to the VP of Growth Marketing, you will work on a wide variety of design projects including brand creative, digital and print collateral for marketing, sales and executive leadership teams. The designer will have the ability to transform product and data focused information into simple, effective designs (interactive-multimedia-PowerPoint presentations with charts, graphs, timelines & diagrams) and compelling campaigns. You must also possess exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting the design, development, and technical production of Zeta brand assets for high-caliber marketing & sales materials for brand and agency clients; executive conferences and presentations, as well as select supporting materials that may be in alignment with presentation designs, such as posters, brochures, handouts, flyers, and ecards. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Managing workflow, content, and revision control; executing layout, illustration, and design; adhering to approval processes and asset management procedures; working collaboratively with Sales/Executives/ other Marketing/Communications team members, client organizations, and executive support staff. This position combines expertise in technical media production, workflow management, design, multimedia and audio-visual production technology, and information organization.
- Contributes to the success of marketing and sales brand and advertisement materials, executive speaking engagements and internal initiatives by developing PowerPoint design and layout solutions based on project communication objectives.
- Designs and produces electronic communications materials for projects requiring simple to complex graphics, animations, and audio/video mixes, integrating typographic, photographic, illustrative, and graphic elements.
- Contributes creative solutions in a deadline-driven, goal-oriented, multi-functional environment.
- Ensures all graphics and content are accurate, timely, relevant, compelling, and appropriate for the intended audience.
- Follows all directions accurately and completes assigned tasks in a timely fashion, adhering to project deadlines.
- Facilitates approval processes to ensure any communications are compliant with Corporate Marketing/Communications, Legal, Regulatory, and other necessary requirements.
- Utilizes processes and/or guidelines to ensure quality, cost-effectiveness, and efficiencies are realized in the development of presentations, in the utilization of electronic and audio-visual delivery technologies and vendors, and in the management and tracking of projects and assets.
- Contributes to the management of corporate brand strategy by consistently adhering to brand, style, voice, tone, and design guidelines and standards.
- Interfaces with peers and cross-functional team members regarding the execution of presentations and media deliverables.
- Interfaces appropriately and professionally with high level corporate executives when required
- Expert-level Microsoft PowerPoint and Word skills
- A comprehensive and thorough understanding of how to effectively utilize Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite to develop corporate materials
- Highly collaborative and open to feedback, suggestions and working alongside teams to ensure best outputs
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to incorporate various types of multimedia into Microsoft Office documents/presentations
- Knowledge of a wide variety of image, audio, and video file formats, converting from one format to another, and the software required to perform such tasks
- Ability to quickly transfer audio/visual content from one medium to another
- Understanding of basic design principles and the application of corporate brand guidelines
- Proven track record in executing flawless and impactful presentations and speaker support materials
- Demonstrated ability to think quickly and creatively to accommodate a dynamic business environment
- Must be flexible, accommodating, and service-oriented
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with workflow management practices, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to properly prepare files for print, video, and electronic media
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.