We're looking for a technical recruiter to join our recruiting team. We are in charge of finding great candidates and helping them envision life at Zeta Global. It's the recruiter's duty to create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process. Recruiters work closely with hiring managers to make sure all of the "behind the scenes" work that needs to happen to go from an opening to a hire actually happens.
As the Technical Recruiter, you will use your strong sourcing and screening skills to identify the top tech talent for various technical roles. We're looking for someone who can network online and offline with professionals to attract the best candidates. We are seeking a recruiter who is self-driven, enthusiastic and passionate, who will bring value to each applicant they work with.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive experience
- Partner with the Onboarding team to create a smooth transition from accepting an offer to starting on the first day
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- 3+ years of technical sourcing or recruiting experience required
- 2+ years of corporate experience
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process, and emerging technologies
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Zeta
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.