Manager - FP&A
Zeta’s Finance team is comprised of 50 individuals who support all financial functions at Zeta. The functions include Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Controllership, Treasury, Corporate Development, and Transformation. The head of FP&A is looking to hire a Finance Manager in Hyderabad to support financial reporting and analysis for Zeta. The FP&A Manager will be responsible for consolidation of annual budgets, forecasts, monthly estimates and variance analysis for the Corporate functions and aggregate businesses estimated at ~$400MM in annual revenues. In addition, this role will be responsible for creating materials for the Board of Directors, incentive compensation planning & accounting, SG&A analysis and cost savings initiatives for the Company. The FP&A Manager will work closely with Director of FP&A, SVP of FP&A (based in NY HQ) and the Corporate Controller and Accounting team (based in Hyderabad).
- Providing financial guidance on long term product, go-to-market, and organizational strategy and investment decisions
- Understanding and forecasting key business drivers and operating metrics
- Maintaining and enhancing our long-range financial model
- Updating monthly and quarterly board decks
- Ad hoc financial and strategic analysis
- Develop business unit KPIs to , cost savings opportunities and overall SaaS metrics
- Automate financial reporting processes and build-out reporting on key business performance metrics
- Support integration of acquisitions
- 7-10 years combined experience in Strategic Finance, FP&A, Investment Banking, Consulting, or Investor Relations; with two years in a corporate or strategic finance role
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to understand and dissect complex financial drivers
- Experience with financial analysis of SaaS / High Growth companies, including strong knowledge of relevant SaaS metrics and benchmarks
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience presenting recommendations to an executive level audience
- A proven ability to collaborate effectively cross functionally
- CFA / MBA (from Tier-1 / 2 B-school)
- Accounting degree (CPA / CA / CWA) preferred
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Zeta Global Recognized in Enterprise Marketing Software and Cross-Channel Campaign Management Reports by Independent Research Firm