Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager will act as the day to day initial point of contact for the assigned clients technical solution team. He/ She is responsible for overall project management, technical issue resolution, triage, or escalation often times fielding data requests and research questions. The Technical Project Manager creates and manages the Project Roadmap, plans and tracks the tasks and drives progress towards the successful delivery of all projects. He/she will be managing multiple projects in various stages of delivery. The Technical Project Manager plays a critical role in project intake, conducting high level discovery to determine order of magnitude, and coordinating projects through the Project Delivery Process.
- Accountable for front line management of all client technical needs
- Lead Data Engineering projects through concept, planning, delivery, and result measurement
- Participates in and/or lead technical solution design and the high-level alignment of business goals with technical projects.
- Ensures all projects are scoped, built, and delivered within defined timelines and to client’s requirements.
- Effectively communicate and present project status to internal and external project team members and stakeholders
- Coordinates the allocation of resources required to meet the retained and contracted services levels.
- Ensures projects stay within scope as outlined in the Statement of Work.
- Keeps appropriate team members and clients aware of status, implications, project details and impact on other project components.
- Manage project documentation and capture requirements from all functional stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional meetings provides project status and drives open issues to resolution.
- Present status updates on portfolio of initiatives and own issue resolution for initiatives.
- Write up and present Work Request Forms, manage Detailed Estimates and Design Requirement Documents for portfolio of projects.
- Focus on technical delivery initiatives to increase revenue and customer experience and decrease expenses.
- Proactively communicates status, issues and risks to internal client partners, clients and internal teams.
- Align Development and QA teams to develop and manage project schedule, track progress & timelines, raise risks, and call stops
- Effectively organize meetings with clear action items, decisions and outcomes
- Effectively manage Agile project management life cycle – backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospective, and deployment meetings
- Experience in Agile methodology using any project management tools (such as Jira)
- Ability to attend highly technical meetings and convert those meetings to status, decisions, and action items
- Experience in database marketing solutions, helping to solve client’s business needs, author statement of works, functional business specification as well as supporting technical delivery documentation
- Ideally experience in Retail marketing
- Strong communication skills. Must have the ability to gasp complex issues and translate them into easily understandable terms.
- Strong initiative and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects throughout various stages of the project life-cycle.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills focused on the ability to educate, coordinate and lead interdisciplinary teams through projects of short and long durations.
- Ability to interface effectively with team members from all functional disciplines as well as senior management.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience in developing quality centric processes
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- 5-7+ yrs. of exp Client Technical Account Management Role
- 4+ yrs. of exp in a Marketing space/environment
- 5-7+ yrs. of exp People/Team Management
- Good understanding of digital technologies and projects
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.