Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning
Zeta Global is one of the global leaders of solving most challenging customer marketing problems. Our powerful proprietary Data Cloud and Artificial Intelligence-driven marketing technology platform help leading brands acquire, retain and grow customer relationships. Zeta was founded in 2007 and we have 17 offices in worldwide being headquarters is at New York.
We are looking for ML Data Scientists) to join our Prague team. We deal with terabytes of data from multiple data sources and we are constantly applying ML, NLP and quantitative methods to address a number of marketing objectives.
Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Are you excited to learn new things?
Do you like your solution to have a significant measurable impact?
If the above points describe you, then this opportunity is for you. Please see below:
- Predictive modelling and Optimization: Develop ML models and pipelines for bigdata solutions on the AWS ecosystem by using PySpark, Scikit-learn and R.
- Monitoring and reporting: Evaluating model performance and help business with Ad-hoc reporting for making proper business decisions.
- Adoption to new technologies/areas: Able to adopt for new programing languages, learn and develop solutions for different subject areas, from NLP to Image.
- Programing support: Help and provide quick coding of the algorithms and test on the bigdata AWS platform.
- Hands-on experience on AWS and PySpark and PySpark ML with proficiency in R and SQL
- Excellent understanding of ML algorithms: unsupervised and supervised machine learning techniques and methods on large datasets
- Exceptional attention-to-detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines. We move at a fast pace and generally have 3-5 projects going at any one time.
- Team player with good communication skills
- BSc or MSc in computer science, or similar computational discipline, e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics (or equivalent experience)
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.