Legal Operations Analyst
Zeta Global is seeking a talented Legal Operations Analyst to join our dynamic legal team. This is a highly cross-functional and collaborative role, requiring strong strategic and problem-solving skills. You will perform a range of duties including tracking and reviewing existing contracts, maintaining our legal database, supporting our internal business units with compliance-related requests. As a member of our legal department, you will support our attorneys in matters ranging from privacy to intellectual property, M&A, and corporate management. The ideal legal operations analyst should be able to balance and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
As part of our team, your main tasks will be:
- Create, format, redline and revise simple agreements, letters, memos and other legal documents
- Review the terms and conditions of contracts and monitor status in our Salesforce Deal Desk
- Support the review and signing process for NDAs, SOWs, MSAs, and other legal documents
- Correspond with domestic and international stakeholders, vendors, and partners as requested
- Help the department become more efficient through the use of ticketing systems
- Support the maintenance of our legal database and assist business teams in accessing necessary policies, contracts, and filings
- Perform other duties as assigned by the legal team to support local and international legal work
- This is a non-attorney role and does not require a JD. Recent college graduates interested in attending law school are encouraged to apply.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and interest in a career in law, finance, and/or tech
- Excellent PC skills and systems skills; highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite as well as Box, Jira, Salesforce
- Knowledge of various legal and financial terminology
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and teamwork skills
- Must be meticulous and organized, with an attention to detail
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.