SEC Reporting Manager
The Manager of Financial Reporting responsibilities will include, but not be limited to preparation of all SEC filings on Form 8-K, 10-Q and 10-K, proxy statement, Section 16 filings, XBRL compliance, and any other filings as deemed necessary. In addition, this position will be involved in reviewing, assessing, and documenting new accounting standards; writing technical accounting memos; assisting in implementation of new accounting standards, including providing requests to auditors as requested. This position will also assist with any accounting and financial reporting matters associated with future acquisitions or divestitures, including the necessary purchase accounting. The position will provide auditor assistance with quarterly reviews and annual audits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare SEC reporting documents (10-Q, 10-K, 8-K) including XBRL tagging in partnership with the external service provider.
- Prepare footnote support schedules, tie-out support for SEC filings and disclosure checklists.
- Assist with research and preparation of technical accounting memos.
- Collaborate with the general accounting team to prepare corporate financial reporting for internal analysis and external SEC filings.
- Collaborate with the legal team to ensure compliance with SEC regulations.
- Work closely with external auditors to manage the financial quarterly review and annual audit process.
- Provide financial analysis including explanations of variances between actual and budget/prior period.
- Ensure internal controls over financial reporting, including disclosure controls and procedures, are adequate and operating effectively.
- Participate in monthly/quarterly financial close review meetings to ensure appropriate accounting of transactions and accurate external reporting.
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc requests as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited university
- CPA and public accounting experience required (Big 4 preferred)
- 6-8 years’ of accounting experience, of which 2-4 years with SEC reporting experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Software industry experience preferred
- Ability to work closely with management
- Commitment to all reporting and audit deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills, project management experience to include management of large-scale/global initiatives
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.