Technical Account Manager - CRM
Zeta’s Delivery Management team is responsible for the oversight and management of all Zeta contracted services for their clients. The foundation of this new department will be to establish standards and processes to provide consistency, quality, and efficiencies while delivering high levels of client satisfaction. This team is part of Enterprise Operations and acts as a liaison between Client Services and our technical and operational experts.
- Facilitate the execution of all internal teams to effectively deliver Zeta’s contracted services to assigned clients.
- Client profitability –
- Ensures resources are effectively and profitably deployed in service of client
- Co-own margin rate targets with Client Services
- Collaborate to identify areas for improvement and develop and implement plans to improve margin rates and continually monitor.
- Issue Resolution - Tracking, triage and resolution of campaign, platform and/or infosec issues. Coordination of Zeta SMEs, internal communications and ownership of resolution and follow-up actions. Script or revise RCA for client facing document
- Client questions, research or data requests - tracking, triage, and resolution of all client questions or issues; examples - data requests, technical or consolidation questions; keep CS informed of progress and/or potential need to escalate.
- Change Requests - Owns coordination of teams for project work from scoping, resource management, scheduling and delivery for project work, ownership of individual project status, calls and communications.
- Status Calls – Coordinate updates related to service-based items for client status calls; present agenda items related to open issues/research/schedules of campaigns/project updates
- Standards and procedures – ensure adherence to all Zeta standards and procedures with an eye towards ways to elevate the client experience and improve efficiencies or speed to delivery.
Characteristics for All DM Team Members –
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic Team player
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to travel / work on premise at a client’s offices as requested/required by the client.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, supported by data and detail
- Flexible and adaptable to change (i.e., Can do attitude / self-starter / works well with others)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.