Commercial Development Manager
eBay is the leading marketplace that connects buyers and sellers across the globe. eBay HiPo (High Potential) Emerging markets unites a region of 150+ countries. eBay runs cross border trade business in these markets, focused on international export and import. It’s led by a dynamic international team located in Russia, Israel, China, USA and Mexico. eBay HiPo has an ambition to grow 5x in the next 5 years. eBay looking for a Commercial development Manager, whose primary objective will be to acquire & onboard new large sellers & establish high-value commercial alliances and partnership leading to business growth Based in EE, scope will be on Central and Eastern European Countries.
- Help grow eBay’s GMV by acquiring & onboarding large new sellers
- Sales pitch and deal closing with large enterprise clients, lead integration to marketplace and their ongoing success
- Establish high-value commercial alliances and partnership leading to business growth
- Internally promote enterprise clients, develop share of traffic
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business development, strategic negotiations, partnership, and/or partner management.
- Experience in the e-commerce, media, telecom, or technology sector in Europe.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English fluently.
- Clear purpose in career and life
- Strong background in B2B sales, B2B business development, B2B Account management
- Track records finding business opportunities in ambiguity
- Track records in complex negotiations led to successful deals
- Strong knowledge and networking in e-commerce and tech space
- Strong analytical and business skills
- ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Effective relationship-building, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment which spans different disciplines and teams.
- Strong background in auto parts & accessories - an advantage
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.