Business Operations Specialist
Zeta is seeking an experienced Business Operations Specialist provides support for eBay Partner Network operations and partner management teams to implement internal processes to meet external and internal requirements and improve overall efficiency of business operation.
We are looking for a fast-learning, very diligent, outspoken, proactive, self-organized and delivery-oriented individual, with the ability to independently work through everyday tasks and challenges. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and must be at ease to work in a cross-functional and multi-national teams, with stakeholders of different levels of seniority, working in a fast-paced organization supporting our client and their Partner Network operations and partner management needs.
The right candidate will be involved in a broad range of initiatives and to be building of relationships in and outside of our client’s business.
The role is based on site at our client’s Prague location.
This person will be responsible for running marketing campaigns, and will specifically do:
- Establish and improve existing processes to ensure compliance with regulations (GDPR, CCPA).
- In collaboration with other teams, implement automated processes to provide required documentations and reports for internal audit purposes.
- Develop SQL queries and reports based on the needs of business operation team and partner management team.
- Provide support to implement improvements on current processes using external platforms.
Requirements (Experience & Skills)
- Must be able to communicate effectively with teams around the globe with varying English skills and industry knowledge.
- Must be write SQL queries to self-serve and develop reports for other teams.
- Must have compliance-oriented mindset.
- Knowledge/experience in affiliate marketing is preferable.
- Knowledge/experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Is someone who is driven to ensure the correct processes and regulations are created and put in place
- Loves working in a team environment, share ideas, give and receive feedback
- Is light hearted, energetic and collaborative, has a driven and detail-oriented nature, a drive to excel and an ability to thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.