Publisher Sales Director
As a Publisher Development Sales Director at Zeta Global, you will be responsible for selling the suite of Zeta solutions to publishers and content creators. You are a data-centric, results oriented individual with deep knowledge of the publisher community and the challenges that they face. In this position you will be the lead salesperson on all strategic initiatives to deliver Zeta’s technology
DISQUS (a Zeta Global subsidiary) the leading engagement and community platform that is trusted by million publishers around the world. The DISQUS platform has powered the largest and fastest growing publishers to moderate their comments and generate new revenue.
- Work with publishers to identify new points of entry for partnership with Zeta
- Concisely and coherently communicate the value proposition of the various offerings to publishers
- Prospect, Negotiate, and Close complex agreements with new publisher partners
- Create new partnerships with major publisher organizations
- Establish and grow a new programmatic advertising inventory sources across publishers
- Advocate for the publisher partners and deliver industry tends to internal and external stake holders
- Help build and execute a cohesive sales strategy for publishers
- Minimum 5 years of publisher business development experience; preference for SSP experience
- Demonstrated success in building and developing sustainable revenue with media companies
- High degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment
- Experience balancing short term and long-term business objectives
- Excellent organizational, communication, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas in to easily understood items
- SF, NY, or Remote
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.