Accomplish web project objectives by establishing project scope, designing and delivering solutions to fulfill organizational communication and reporting needs for our client eBay and for their eBay users.
The role is based on site at our client Prague location you will be supporting a Web Developer team focusing on the creation of web and mobile experiences that look good and work well on any screen, accessible to any user as well as to software in order to optimize the web communications visibility.
• Hands-on development of websites, which includes development of HTML/CSS and JS web pages based on
• wireframes and visual designs, and implementation in commercial and open source web technologies
• Turn Photoshop files into animated, responsive web pages using HTML5, CSS3, or Web-based animation tools
• Working on internal projects to improve upon current processes
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Work closely with design team as technology advisor to help guide project scope
• Create re-useable components and code snippets
• Thoroughly test your work on multiple browsers and mobile devices
• Demonstrate effective communication with fellow team members and management
• Experience with npm, experience with node.js app
• Familiarity with GIT and Jira
• Experience writing code from scratch
• Responsive design experience
• Able to work with external APIs
• Attention to detail
• Growth mindset
• A firm understanding of Accessibility best practices
• A firm understanding of Site Speed performance
• A firm understanding of on-page SEO best practices
• Experience testing and debugging work on multiple browsers & screen sizes
• Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, owning deadlines and striving for efficiency
• Working knowledge of design principles, typography, user interfaces, Web standards and usability
• Familiar with interaction design and information architecture methods and principles
Zeta is a data-driven marketing technology innovator whose SaaS-based marketing cloud helps 500+ Fortune 1000 and Middle Market brands acquire, retain and grow customer relationships through actionable data, advanced analytics and machine learning.
Founded by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley (former CEO of Apple and Pepsi-Cola) in 2007, the company's highly-rated ZetaHub technology platform has been recognized in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs (February 2017) and in its Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management (April 2017), competing with offerings from Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and Adobe.
Operating on four continents with 1,300+ employees, the company is headquartered in New York City, with Centers of Excellence in Silicon Valley, Boston, London, and Hyderabad, India.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
Recent NewsZeta Global is Recognized as a Visionary by Gartner for the First Time