Enterprise Sales Director - Marketing Platform
The Enterprise Sales Director is responsible for creating, building, and extending the sales efforts to our customers. The sales role is a hunter role focused primarily on enterprise grade account acquisition and winning business amidst a competitive landscape.
- Engage Executives in targeted prospect accounts -- focusing in on the largest brands.
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Build a plan to provide integrated software and service solutions to meet the prospects' long term needs as a strategic business partner
- Develop a pipeline of viable opportunities that exceeds quota, and keep abreast of prospects in your territory
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Drive all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, scoping, pricing and contract negotiations, etc
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention together with the Account Management Team
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Accurately forecast deals closing on a weekly basis using Salesforce.com
Experience & Education Requirements:
Successful candidates will have a background in marketing platform software sales with a significant services component, as well as experience leveraging strategic relationships with external partners. Individuals must have a demonstrated sales track record developing and managing regional accounts and a proven track record of forecasting and closing.
Strong candidates must have 8+ years of high-value software sales experience and have a "consultative" value based approach to selling. Experience with email service providers and working within a fast-paced growing company environment is a plus. In addition, candidates should have:
- Excellent sales skills, lead development and qualification skills – especially at the executive level
- Experience in the email marketing industry in the past 3+ years
- Strong knowledge of Ad-Tech: DMP, DSP, Data Onboarding, Device Matching, 3rd party ad-server, attribution vendors
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including strong presentation/demo skills both in person and via phone/web presentation
- Strong technology skills. Must be able to do complete product demonstration and credibly discuss technical topics
- Marketing platform sales experience
- Stable track record with 2+ years in each organization
- Knowledge of any of the following industry verticals - Retail, Financial Services, Travel, and High Tech, Telecommunications
- BA/BS or equivalent
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.