Database Marketing Analyst
This role as a Database Marketing Analyst position will be responsible for creating customer segments for International Direct Marketing campaigns using the Campaign management tool. (Adobe Campaign) The person should be proficient with the use of databases and SQL coding and further with segmentation logics and campaign and data management in general. Attention to detail and ability to work creatively even under time pressure are valuable assets.
This position is located in Prague and has a requirement to work on site at our client eBays office.
The primary role of the Database Marketing Analyst is to…
- create user segments for International Direct Marketing campaigns in the campaign management tool primary Adobe Campaign.
- program SQL queries
- provide Marketing campaign analysis
- make recommendations and give advice for further targeting possibilities
- escalate and manage potential technical problems
- correspond with international stakeholders (Asia, Europe, US, Australia)
- Writing data selection scripts (SQL)
- Independently execute medium complexity DBM campaigns, higher complexity under supervision
- Setting up sensitive incentive offers
- Optimize data selection processes.
- Query optimization.
- Responsible for unit testing and general high quality of output.
- Provide support to both clients and internal teams.
- Database Programming
- Analytical Ability
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Undergraduate degree with minimum 2 years work experience in Database Marketing, data analysis or Direct Marketing) or a customer analytics environment.
- Excellent SQL knowledge and hands-on experience is required
- Excellent English language skills are a must – both written and oral.
- Experience with any of the software Adobe Campaign tool and Hadoop is a big plus
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with a commitment to meeting project deadlines
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Work hard, manage work under pressure, measure progress in terms of results, and do not desire or require close supervision
Zeta is a data-driven marketing technology innovator whose SaaS-based marketing cloud helps 500+ Fortune 1000 and Middle Market brands acquire, retain and grow customer relationships through actionable data, advanced analytics and machine learning.
Founded by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley (former CEO of Apple and Pepsi-Cola) in 2007, the company's highly-rated ZetaHub technology platform has been recognized in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs (February 2017) and in its Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management (April 2017), competing with offerings from Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and Adobe.
Operating on four continents with 1,300+ employees, the company is headquartered in New York City, with Centers of Excellence in Silicon Valley, Boston, London, and Hyderabad, India.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.