Senior Corporate Recruiter
Zeta Global is seeking a Sales Recruiter who will be responsible for developing and executing a staffing strategy to identify, recruit and hire the best sales talent. This individual will need to have in industry experience and demonstrated ability to have consistent and positive impact in a fast-paced, growing work environment. This individual should also have a proven track record of success in collaborating and providing quality service to Executive Leadership, Hiring Managers and HR Partners.
- Develop and implement sourcing and recruitment strategies that produce the highest quality sales candidate slate. Keep abreast of evolving industry trends, recruitment best practices and leading-edge sourcing streams, adjusting strategy accordingly to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Establish consultative relationships with managers to ensure talent needs are anticipated and that the appropriate recruitment strategies are in place to meet hiring manager needs.
- Establish rigorous selection criteria to include interview & screen applicants for applicable background and skills.
- Ensure compliance of all legal aspects of recruiting and candidate selection.
- Strong consulting skills including negotiation, persuasion, coaching, teaching, influencing, listening and objectivity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include the ability to build strong partnerships.
- Proven ability to deal effectively with senior level management.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and adaptable to changing client needs.
- Partner with other departments (Finance, Legal, etc) to drive the recruiting process through to on-boarding.
- Ability to take direction while working independently and collaboratively.
- 5+ years full life cycle sales recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of the trends and methods for attracting and developing relations with candidates in the industry.
- Must be able to handle a high requisition requests within a fast growing company.
- Must be comfortable working closely with, and advising, hiring managers to achieve staffing objectives.
- Knowledge of recruitment and human resources policies, procedures, and systems.
- Qualified candidate must be versed in using social networking, designing action plans/strategies that are localized and must be tech savvy.
- Ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, schedule, coordinate, and make decisions relating to assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive hiring goals and program outcomes.
- Proficiency with ATS and other related platforms (Jobvite, LinkedIn Recruiter highly preferred)
- Target salary range: $70,000 to $100,000. Actual compensation is commensurate based on experience and skills
- Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock
- Benefits include – medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance (employer-paid & voluntary coverage), 100% employer-paid Short-Term Disability, paid time off (sick leave, vacation & holidays), and more
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.