Senior Software Engineer
As a senior member of the Software Engineering team, you will join the group responsible for designing, developing and maintaining scalable web application. You will implement capabilities and features, improve performance and sustainability, while reducing technical debt in alignment with product and technology roadmaps. You will collaborate with your fellow Engineers and Product Managers to build the next generation comprehensive, multichannel marketing solution that unifies and unlocks data across digital touch points, driving return on marketing investment.
You should have a good of SQL server and be able to write performant queries / stored procedures. You should also be experienced with scalable build pipelines, testing tools
- Work with development teams and stakeholders to provide technical solutions that enable business capabilities
- Responsible for analyzing, designing, programming, debugging and modifying software enhancements and/or new products
- Participate in architecture discussions, influence the roadmap, take ownership and responsibility over new projects
- Conduct system analysis and code reviews on applications to ensure optimal performance and resource utilization
- Collaborate with peers and other team members to achieve project goals and establish technical standards and best practices for technology advancement
- Provide input on feature complexity, impact and feasibility
- Contribute to agile processes improvements
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or its equivalent in education and experience. We’re looking for someone with 4-6 years of experience in the following:
- Deep understanding of PHP (5.5 and 7.0+)
- Proficiency with the Symfony framework
- Deep understanding of relational data stores (preferably MySQL/MariaDB and SQL Server)
- Experience building and consuming data from web services such as REST, SOAP
- Experience writing tests for your code (unit & functional testing)
- Hands-on experience with Angular (legacy) and ReactJS
- Knowledge of distributed system principles, including load balancing, networking, scaling
- Hands on experience of version control systems such as git and Subversion
Nice to have:
- Experience with orchestration technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS cloud services such as S3, EC2
- Experience with build automation technologies like Jenkins
- Strong scripting ability in BASH
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience in digital marketing industry
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.