Content Strategist - Product Marketing
Looking for a chance to drive product strategy for a rapidly growing, bleeding edge Marketing Cloud company? Do you thrive on developing thought leadership content that drives engagement and supporting sales with persuasive collateral and sales tools?
At Zeta, the Content Strategist, Product Marketing will create compelling content in the form of sales and marketing collateral, website copy, thought leadership and customer success stories that can impact the sales funnel from top to bottom. You’ll collaborate with other members of the product marketing team to identify the right content opportunities and approach to illuminate the value proposition of Zeta’s products. You’ll also partner with Corporate Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Learning and Development teams to create content that drives product awareness, sales engagement and pitches, and market trends.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, you will be surrounded by bright, strategic thinkers with the autonomy to develop cutting-edge sales tools and first-rate content. You will also work with fellow product marketing leads to ensure the highest level of content quality and consistency across all of our materials as well as those developed in partnership with corporate Marketing and sales.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute product collateral and sales tools for Zeta’s products and solutions with a strong focus on articulating buyer-centric value propositions and competitive differentiators
- Direct and support content creation that contributes to pipeline growth and lead nurturing programs managed by Corporate Marketing
- Produce and edit content for sales enablement including sales pitches, presentation voice overs, pre-determined RFP responses, analyst questionnaires, and conversation starters
- Develop thought leadership content in collaboration with Product Marketing leads and SMEs and partner with Corporate Marketing to serve as gated assets, blog posts and bylines
- Engage account teams and clients to produce compelling case studies and success stories demonstrating the impact of Zeta’s products and solutions
- 4+ years experience in a product or content marketing role preferably in the B2B marketing technology and/or ad-tech space
- Strong understanding of persona-based and buyer-centric messaging; experience with such methodologies as Pragmatic and Sirius Decisions a plus
- Natural storytelling ability and a knack for taking complex subject matter and simplifying it for broader or less experienced audiences
- Experience with diverse product marketing content including collateral, sales presentations, articles and bylines, ebooks and whitepapers, website content and video and demo scripts
- A clear and confident sense of “what good looks like”
- Effective working with colleagues in different geographic locations and time zones
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.