Solutions Manager - Data Cloud
Zeta is seeking a Solutions Manager to join our growing Data Cloud
division. This is a key role in leading creative solutioning for top tier clients, delivering and presenting reports to internal and external stakeholders and development of new Opportunity Explorer modules.
The ideal candidate will bring a unique blend of analytical and marketing/media expertise together with the aptitude to think tactically and execute both as an independent contributor and part of a larger team. This role requires client-facing skills and the ability to convey complex concepts in a concise, easy-to-understand manner across stakeholders at various levels and disciplines.
- Creative solutioning leveraging Zeta assets and processes to support unique client use cases from ideation to execution and iteration
- Deliver Insight Reports
- Coordinate, aggregate, analyze and present customer data analysis
- Support in day-to-day operations across email, programmatic and interactive channels including:
- Audience Curation and Delivery
- Custom Data Onboarding
- Manage Request Queues across Multiple Product Lines
- Liaison between Data Cloud team and other Zeta Business Units
- Data Cloud Supported Services Troubleshooting
- Maintain Data Cloud operational reporting
- Data Cloud Tool Usage Reporting, Growth Metric Reporting, Data Cloud HQ/Executive Summary Metrics. Pixels Down Reporting and DSP Audit
- SME in Data Cloud solutions and capabilities and first layer of support for internal team member inquiries
- Train internal team members to utilize Data Cloud tools and processes (OE, Zync Admin, Audience Taxonomy, Navigating ZMP accounts, Jira Processes)
- CustomerPulse for Digital support as we scale to more clients
- Coordinate projects across divisions and with virtual team members
- Highly organized, supporting multiple business units simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize projects/tasks with limited resources in a dynamic environment
- Analytical, specifically comfortable with quantitative analysis
- Creative problem-solver
- Thrives in a challenging, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with real-time impact on day-to-day business
- Collaborative but also has the ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm to continuously learn and explore new and innovative areas of the business
- Experience as a project manager
- Advanced Excel Proficiency
- VLookups, Pivot Tables, Logic-based queries, data cleaning & filtering
- Strong Tableau skills
- Ability to clearly and concisely present client-facing analysis
- Familiarity with PPT
- Strong writing skills
- Familiarity with email, programmatic and interactive business lines
- Data Science and Machine Learning comprehension
- Product management skills a plus
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.