VP Product - Disqus
DISQUS (a Zeta Global subsidiary) the leading engagement and community platform that is trusted by million publishers around the world. The DISQUS platform has powered the largest and fastest growing publishers to moderate their comments and generate new revenue.
Disqus is looking for an experienced Product leader to join our team. The model candidate has experience with a consumer facing brand at scale. You will manage our roadmap, process, and development team on day-to-day tasks and deliverables.
What kind of business problems will you be working on? Disqus enables comment communities and fosters dynamic discussion about pretty much everything. You’ll be working with the product, design, and engineering teams, using your technical skills to create an intuitive, beautiful commenting experience. Up for the challenge?
This is an opportunity to put your stamp on a product & features for named brand publishers.
- Drive product roadmap, creating well-defined specifications for engineering team
- Communicate the detailed roadmap and deliverables to the company regularly
- Work hands-on with development, business, and operations teams to successfully design, build, and deploy product features
- Understand customer needs from market research, meetings, analytics, and competitive insights
- 3+ years in a product leadership role…experience managing engineering teams a plus
- Track record of developing, launching, and generating revenue from consumer brand businesses
- Results-oriented with strong negotiation and decision-making capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- CS Degree or Engineer experience a plus
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.