Senior FP&A Analyst
Zeta Global is laser-focused on delivering results for clients. Whether it is acquiring new customers at scale, generating incremental purchases or deepening engagement and loyalty, our clients access Zeta’s people-based signal data, AI-driven technology and world-class services to improve their performance. Zeta’s Finance team is comprised of 30 individuals who support all financial functions at Zeta. These functions include Financial Planning & Analysis and Accounting, Controllership, Treasury, Corporate Development, and Transformation. The FP&A team is looking for a Financial Analyst to support their assigned business unit’s General Manager in preparing annual operating plans, monthly and quarterly forecasts, variance analysis and ad-hoc projects. The Senior Analyst will also help to drive commercial finance activities of the business (i.e. pricing, deal terms, margin analysis, customer profitability and non-financial KPI analytics). Additionally, this role will be responsible for supporting the FP&A’s planning software Adaptive Insights. This is an excellent role for an individual to make a meaning impact on a business by working one-on-one with business leaders and finance management.
- Partnership – Develop close working relationships with key business areas to understand their operations, communicate P&L status and variances, and provide financial support & guidance as needed
- Planning - Develop annual detailed ‘bottoms up’ budgets and subsequent reforecasts for the respective BUs (Revenue, COGS, Opex) in order to manage risks and opportunities
- Profitability - Drive corporate profitability by analyzing product volume, margin and competitive prices to provide guidance (e.g. proposed prices and overall impact) to divisions in their pricing strategy
- Metric Analysis - Develop business unit KPIs to measure profitability, margins analytics, customer retention, cost savings opportunities and overall SaaS metrics
- Analytics – Summarize large and complex datasets and advanced analytics using BI tools such as Tableau, Looker and Salesforce
- System Administration – responsible for the integration with NetSuite, maintenance, security, and performance of Adaptive Insights including maintaining dimensions, attributes, allocations and formulas
- Report Automation – develop new reports within Adaptive Insights to help our business counterparts measure financial performance and key business performance metrics
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-5 years of financial analysis experience, preferably with public company experience
- Advanced proficiency in Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, and MS-Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Proven ability to work across all levels of the organization, with strong executive communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills supported by data and detail
- Flexible and adaptable to change (i.e., Can do attitude / self-starter / works well with others)
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zeta-global-opens-ai--data-labs-in-san-francisco-and-nyc-300945353.html