Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. Through different solutions, they must research potential clients, connect with, educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
- Meet all KPIs as set forth by the Director of Sales Development.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual quota.
- Drive the acquisition of new logos within specific verticals.
- Efficiently and effectively qualify and process assigned leads into sales opportunities.
- Become versed in our cutting-edge technology offerings.
- Research and gather business intelligence.
- Driving traffic to and assist with generating attendance in trade shows, webinars and other events with, or for our customers.
- Provide follow-up activities consistent with the lifecycle of the sale to ensure meetings are confirmed and attended smoothly.
- Report to Sales Development Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Organisational skills with thorough follow-through and attention to detail.
- Strong, assertive, and demonstrable sales aptitude.
- Ability to learn the business benefits of technology and confidently articulate those benefits to a prospect.
- Ambitious and career-oriented.
- Ability to adapt, contribute and succeed in a fast paced, rapidly changing, technology sales environment.
- Ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with an outgoing, energetic presence.
- Technology fluency in order to demonstrate and answer questions regarding our products.
- Strong time management and organisational discipline.
- Knowledge of MS Office products.
- Experience with prospecting solutions such as HubSpot Sales Hub and CRM solutions like Salesforce is a plus.
- 2 years+ of sales experience.
- Strong communication skills via email.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organisation.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.