Salesforce Operations Associate
This position will report into the Director of Business Operations and will assist with all aspects of revenue and sales operations, including revenue projections, sales performance analysis, and Salesforce pipeline management. The successful candidate will excel at manipulating numbers to facilitate intelligent business decisions as well as communicating across multiple teams to promote organization efficiencies and improved systems and processes.
What you will do:
• Work in tandem with Sr. Manager to address various needs of the Sales, Client Success, Solutions, and Finance teams to build insights about business performance and create relevant recommendations
• Deliver weekly forecast and pipeline reports to Sales Management and assist with larger sales team KPI analysis including revenue performance, salesperson ROI, meeting/proposal analysis, etc.
• Organize and facilitate logistics of division-wide meetings, trainings and events; coordinate with key event stakeholders to prepare materials, agendas, schedules, etc.
• Oversee sales CRM (Salesforce.com) database health and work with Sales team to address data issues or inconsistencies; assist in optimizing Salesforce.com processes to meet changing business requirements
• Assist with ongoing management and evaluation of sales tools and technology including usage analysis and new user set-up and training
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 0-2 years of relevant experience
• Proven ability to solve problems
• Excellent communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Superior organization skills and attention to details
• Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment
• Must be self-motivated with a can-do attitude
• Must be comfortable using Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Salesforce a plus
• Economics, Business, or Communications Major preferred
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.