Want to shape how a hundred-thousand professional sellers sell around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and inclusive environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay - does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
This role will work in the Seller Marketing Operations Team, leading the implementation and execution of digital marketing campaigns to help our professional sellers to scale their business on eBay. In this role, you will become an advocate for highly personalised, timely and relevant communications.
- Build, QA and troubleshoot HTML email templates from PSD across multiple desktop and mobile devices
- Add Ampscript to existing email templates to make them dynamic
- Use Litmus to test-render emails, spot issues and fix those
- Mobile optimization of Marketing Landing-Pages
- Configure complex trigger campaigns in Marketing Cloud
- Maintain and enhance backend scripts (used to collect, enrich and aggregate data from various sources for reporting purposes), currently written in Python
- You should be a Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer not an Admin
- Strong knowledge of email standard methodologies: including email deliverability, a/b testing, multifaceted content, responsive HTML/CSS design
- Experience coding HTML and CSS in (Exact-Target) Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar marketing automation/ESP platform
- A clear understanding of email QA practices
- Experience leveraging complex marketing automation in ESP systems (like Exact Target, Responsys, Braze, etc.) – Exact Target would be ideal
- Useful: Good hands on experience in SOAP and REST API.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a similar role
- You are comfortable working remotely from other team members, but even so, manage to stay in sync and influence internal stakeholders by being an excellent communicator.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer-Obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our users.
- You're curious. You're always learning. You don't need to be asked to think outside of the box.
- You're a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end.
- You bring great ideas to the table and seek out how to include others to make your ideas even better.
- Work effectively in an agile environment, prioritize workload and collaborate with people at all levels in an organization
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zeta-global-opens-ai--data-labs-in-san-francisco-and-nyc-300945353.html