Zeta is seeking a proactive and efficient Facilities Manager to ensure smooth running of our NYC Headquarters. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and enjoys the feeling of helping others. The Facilities Manager should enjoy and feel comfortable interfacing with people of highly varied business and cultural backgrounds.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Day-to-day supervision of Zeta offices and services including:
- Oversee physical security for all company offices, including the provisioning of access cards to all employees and contractors.
- Support Return-to-Work activities and a “hybrid” model of activities e.g. partial office/home work pattern, focus on managing access to collaborative workspaces
- Oversee the planning, build out and reconfiguration of all company office space.
- Maintain Zeta property management.
- Have responsibility for purchasing of office supplies and furniture, and repair and maintenance of furniture.
- Approve all expenditures charged to the company’s office and conference services budgets.
- Manage the reception desk.
- Manage all facilities’ vendors.
- Partner with Human Resources and IT to ensure all new employees are set up in a workspace on their first day.
- Coordinate catering for departmental lunches & non-executive meetings.
- Serve as primary contact for building management.
- May have to perform heavy lifting.
- 3+ years of experience in facilities management or equivalent related functions
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing an office and coordinating an office move strongly desired.
- Work experience in hospitality and customer service highly preferred.
- Experience supervising staff such as front desk and receptionist personnel preferred.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.