Senior Network Operations Center Manager
The Service Manager is responsible for managing operations alerts and events, escalation and resolution. Provide an ITIL based organization that looks to improve operational efficiency. The team you will manage is 11 individuals located in E. Lansing and Philippines. These teams make up the 24x7 organization you will manage. Manage service requests system maintenance (equipment replacement, code upgrades...etc).
- Provide Application KPI's
- Analyzes monitoring tools/services for performance and abnormal trends to ensure 24x7 operation
- Responds to alerts/alarms according to SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) by following predefined KB/Runbook procedures
- Assists with driving incidents/outages to resolution by following our documented Incident Management process
- Processes the onboarding and offboarding of engineering production access
- Creates and updates KB/Runbook documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well both in an independent and collaborative environment
- 5 years of management experience
- Intermediate level understanding of networking concepts
- Intermediate level experience with Linux (RHEL) OS Distributions
- Prior experience with system monitoring tools such as Nagios
- Work with JIRA ticketing system
- Familiarity with 3rd party monitoring services such as Catchpoint and New Relic
- Experience using DevOps tools such as Puppet, Git and Gerrit a plus also
- Possess System Administration skills/experience
- IT certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Linux+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Server+, RHCSA, MCSA, MCSE, MCSM are a plus
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.