Email Front-End Developer
The eBay Marketing Growth team is looking for a strong Front-end developer with a passion for providing innovative and scalable solutions for business applications. The team works on personalized communications across multiple channels to bring buyers and sellers together in the eBay marketplace, ultimately making eBay the place where the world shops first.
Primarily, the work is on improving or/and redesigning marketing & transactional emails. The candidate will:
- Work on daily bases with Internal eBay tools using FreeMarker, HTML/CSS, service calls in order to optimize marketing & transactional emails for eBay customers.
- Participate in planning, grooming sessions focusing on design, technical implementation & innovations.
- Work with Back-end engineers, Architecture, Product Management, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules and adherence to development principles and quality goals.
- Develop technical & domain expertise and apply to solving product challenges.
- 3+ years of hands-on similar experience.
- Strong background/foundation in HTML/CSS.
- Strong attention to detail, debugging, and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge/experience in using API services.
- Experience on an Agile team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Great to Have:
- Experience with Python, SQL, REST services, GIT.
- Basic understanding of concepts related to object oriented Java/J2EE programming, databases (FreeMarker).
- Experience developing and managing versioning in Github or similar.
- Experience using HTML to design emails
- Background in email marketing/campaign design.
- Experience on JIRA.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.