This position will be part of the Global Marketing Operations (GMO) team and is planned to be filled immediately. The position will be located in Prague. We are looking for a fast-learning, very diligent, outspoken, proactive, self-organized and delivery-oriented individual, with the ability to independently work through everyday tasks and challenges. The successful candidate must be at ease to work in a cross-functional and multi-national teams, with stakeholders of difference levels of seniority, high emphasis on relationship management and successful campaign execution.
This position reports to the Integrated Growth Marketing Manager located in the eBay Zurich office and is located in Prague and has a requirement to work on site at our client eBays office.
Main responsibilities will be:
• Leading and supporting a portfolio of global projects, aimed at driving business growth through marketing campaign performance improvement
• Work closely with CRM team to create and maintain a backlog, deliver on marketing goals and become true partners in the process
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with marketing strategy
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
• Works with team to ensure requirements are detailed and to properly define and estimate stories
• Work on development of existing/new processes with the Business, Marketing, Operations
• Creating, maintaining, and monitoring project plans, schedules, meeting minutes, and quality process ensuring timely delivery of input from all stakeholders
• Assist in assessing project risks and issues and working with management to provide solutions
• Articulate business objectives, assess project scope, plan and risks
Skills and qualifications required:
• Experience as a Product Owner or working in Agile environment for at least 2 years, 2 years of project management experience
• Understanding of the marketing execution mechanics and performance measurement across various channels and marketing tactics
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, highly effective task management, proactive and strong team player
• Negotiating and conflict resolution skills
• Knowledge of Agile process and principles, Six Sigma or Lean awareness are a plus
• Professional Stakeholder Management Skills
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Creative thinker with a vision with strong influencing skills and high level of integrity
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with a commitment to meeting project deadlines
• Work hard, manage work under pressure, measure progress in terms of results
• Exhibits an excitement about the present and future of e-commerce
• Classic or online retail experience
• Demonstrable experience working in worldwide teams in a technically challenging domain
• Previous responsibility and ownership of technical projects and be able to articulate reasons for success/failure and strategies to improve future results
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.