Account Manager - Programmatic
The Account Manager is at the forefront of Zeta’s strategic client/ agency partnerships. In this fast-paced environment, the Account Manager ensures that their book of Zeta clients is meeting their campaign performance goals and works in tandem with the Account Director to drive account growth in highly targeted digital advertising programs.
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of Zeta’s offerings, reporting analysis, competitive advantages, resources and processes and articulate them persuasively to prospects and customers
- Grow existing regional accounts – targeting top digital ad spenders to drive incremental and renewal opportunities
- Coordinate and manage campaign executions, including custom creative build-outs, set-up of assets, development of campaign timelines, data pulls based on client audience targeting and organization of campaign documentation
- Conceptualize and manage project timelines, coordinating with internal teams to meet client goals
- Prepare post-campaign analysis reports for clients
- Serve as point person for all campaign requests and communication with client, including creative changes, pacing reports, performance reports, client meetings, campaign recommendations, etc.
- Lead weekly client status meetings and develop client-facing documentation to track deliverables
- Liaise with internal teams, maintaining clear documentation to track deliverables
- Monitor internal and third party reporting for pacing, performance and discrepancy purposes
- Work closely with internal teams to provide continued feedback and analysis for campaigns, inclusive of optimization suggestions and recommendations
- Share expertise and advise clients on new campaign strategies to generate continued results
- Partner with the Zeta Analytics team to prepare post-campaign analysis reports for clients
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations and maintain strong relationships with advertisers to ensure long-term success
- Manage the flow and documentation of campaigns from start to finish
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years' experience in online advertising within the Account Management or similar function (i.e. Media Planning experience)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process
- A reputation as a "go-getter" and "rainmaker "
- Comprehensive experience with MS Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an accelerated environment, while maintaining careful attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Highly detail-orientated with ability to handle and prioritize many projects at the same time
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Passion for digital media and thorough understanding of the online advertising industry
- Strong analytic skills, including high level of comfort with Excel
- Excellent business writing, training, communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance
- Travel as needed
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.