Programmatic Channel Sales Director - Disqus
As a Channel Sales Director at Zeta Global, you will be responsible for selling the global supply across our publisher partners and operated and owned properties (Ex: Disqus). You are a data-centric, results oriented individual with deep knowledge of the programmatic marketing companies and technologies. In this position you will be the lead salesperson on a new technology that delivers the combination of audience, inventory, and performance to demand partners.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate advertising technology capabilities into key benefits for digital marketers, is crucial.
- Minimum 3 years of programmatic ad sales experience
- Demonstrated success in building and developing sustainable revenue with DSP’s
- High degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment
- Excellent organizational, communication, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas in to easily understood items
Compensation and Benefits
- Target salary range: $70,000 to $75,000. Actual compensation is commensurate based on experience and skills
- Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock
- Benefits include – medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance (employer-paid & voluntary coverage), 100% employer-paid Short-Term Disability, paid time off (sick leave, vacation & holidays), and more
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.