Marketing Operations Specialist
We are looking for a motivated and knowledgeable marketing specialist to join our Marketing Operations Team. The marketing operations specialist is responsible for the full execution process from inception to delivery - working closely with a number of different marketing teams globally. You will be in charge of creating ad hoc and automated campaigns which includes; building logic for audience selection, designing workflows and customer journeys, building and testing content for email/push/other channels, supporting production deployments, and contributing to team initiatives. This position is at the forefront of executing and automating our customer journeys to our active customer base.
• Lead and execute (end to end) cross-channel marketing campaigns - Content development, target identification, segmentation, testing, and final launch.
• Hand-code HTML/CSS for responsive email design.
• Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML code, data segmentation, responsive layout on various email platforms.
• Build SQL queries to develop data segmentation for complex marketing campaigns.
• Regularly analyze and make recommendations on campaign performance; continuously seek ways to improve.
• Form strong relationships with cross-functional teams to determine the best content, creative execution, and tone.
• Marketing thought leadership—strong understanding of best-in-class cross-channel marketing and desire/ability to create best-in-class marketing campaigns.
• Design, develop, and execute behavioral and transactional Adobe Campaign workflows
• Work closely with fellow team members and key global business stakeholders (Asia, Europe, US, Australia) to ensure the successful delivery of strategic campaigns
• Contribute to best practice to manage performance and scalability
• Make recommendations and give advice for further targeting possibilities
• Setting up multiformat, multivariable mailings using in-house tools
• Design, set up and test technically complex campaigns
• Working closely with creative agencies and internal stakeholders
• Supporting other production efforts as needed
• Keep up to date with marketing industry news, best practice and innovation
Education / Experience:
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant field
• Minimum 2 years work experience in Marketing Operations, data analysis or a customer analytics environment.
• Excellent English language skills are a must – both written and oral.
Technical Skills / Competencies:
• Strong communication skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with a commitment to meeting project deadlines
• Well organized and able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Work hard, manage work under pressure, measure progress in terms of results, and do not desire or require close supervision
• Teamwork - It is essential for the team to have a close bond working together as one
• Accountability - own your work, you are responsible for the success of the project
• Knowledge of relational databases, data structures, creating data schema and querying language
• Excellent HTML5, XHTML, CSS3 programming skills
• Good understanding of segmentation and SQL;
• Experience using Adobe Campaign
• Experience with any of the software; Unica ‘Affinium Campaign’, SPSS, SAS or Business Objects
• Experience building responsive HTML email templates and testing across devices/platforms
• An advanced understanding of XML
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.