Zeta Global is looking for a talented Contract Specialist to join our dynamic legal team. You will perform a range of duties including reviewing contract terms, preparing contracts for signature, keeping track of existing contracts and terminating contracts as requested by the business team. You will also work closely with finance and various business units. Ideal contract specialists should be able to understand key contract terms and demonstrate excellent attention to detail. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of various legal and finance terminology.
As part of our team, your main tasks will be:
- Analyze existing contacts and document their requirements to ensure compliance.
- Review the terms and conditions of various contracts and reflect the terms in the global database.
- Take ownership of the contract administration process and ensure everything is done in accordance with company’s policies.
- Administer our contract storage system and organize files to ensure easy access.
- Initiate changes to standard contract templates when business requirements change, submitting the necessary modifications to in-house Legal Counsel.
- Maintain the template library and ensure all business teams have appropriate templates.
- Quickly access and email contracts to appropriate individuals as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the legal team to support local and international legal work.
- Knowledge of the standard contract negotiations process.
- In-depth knowledge of various legal and finance terminology.
- Excellent PC skills and systems skills; highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite as well as Adobe Acrobat or similar pdf software.
- Ability to work across multiple systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and teamwork skills.
- Must be accurate, detailed and organized.
- Ability to prioritize and quickly switch between multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.