Director Client Success
The position within Zetas EMEA Operations Team has full responsibility for a single client. In addition, managing the sizable Zeta team that work onsite at our clients Global Centre of Excellence in Prague. The role is overall in charge of growing the client partnership and developing skills and expertise within the Zeta team. A requirement of the role is to build strong client partnerships with our key stakeholders and their senior managers.
As well as the line management of a team of specialists covering multiple operational marketing disciplines, the role is accountable for ensuring Zeta achieve our agreed service and quality levels to our client. The role will be focused on ensuring the team are delivering to client expectations, working to a consistent level of performance in their role and continually carrying out their work in the most efficient and optimal way.
- Thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the client’s business
- Work to ensure we achieve our client SLAs and commitments around quality, helping to ensure we exceed client expectations and client satisfaction.
- Manage and influence senior-level client contacts and maintain positive working relationships to achieve client objectives and goals
- Accountability for the Zeta Prague team internally reporting to VP, EMEA Global Accounts
- Coach and lead a team of digital operations specialists. The team will consist of email, onsite, database, support, web, planning, project, reporting and CRM specialists.
- Governance and optimization of our Prague team management model to ensure we deliver at exceptional levels for our client and limit team attrition
- Responsible for the Zeta team KPI management and annual performance process
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of performance-based marketing
- Grow the clients to exceed client growth expectations
- Maintain a high level knowledge of both our client and Zeta ways of working and technology platform developments to enable sharing of best practice between the two entities
- Recommend Zeta Interactive products and services to your clients as appropriate
- Lead recruitment activities with Zeta HR where necessary for permanent and contract resources
- Operational and Service Delivery
- Client Relationship Management
- Coaching Ability & Mentoring
- Strong Communication
- Persistence and Perseverance
- Change Leadership
- Energy and Inspiring Others
Skills & Experience:
- Strong Leadership skills
- Consultancy approach to service delivery
- Solid understanding of performance based marketing
- Minimum 8 years work experience with large Global Marketing Enterprises
- Ability to set budgets, expectations and deliver results
- Demonstrate profitable growth of client accounts though wide-ranging account management skills
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Strategic & analytic ability
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, owning deadlines and striving for efficiency
- Excellent English language skills are a must – both written and oral.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with a commitment to meeting project deadlines
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Work hard, manage work under pressure, measure progress in terms of results, and do not desire or require close supervision
- Understanding of Lean, 6s and agile principles
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.