Junior Predictive Modeler / Analyst
We are looking for data scientists (predictive modeler) to join our Prague team. We deal with petabytes of data from multiple data sources and we are constantly applying ML, NLP and quantitative methods to address a number of marketing objectives.
Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Are you excited to learn new things?
Do you like your solution to be beneficial for many customers?
If above is you, then the opportunity is for you. Please see below:
- Predictive modelling and Optimization: Develop ML models and pipelines for bigdata solutions on AWS by using PySpark, Scikit-learn and R.
- Monitoring and reporting: Evaluating model performance and help business with Ad-hoc reporting for making proper business decisions.
- Adoption to new technologies/areas: Able to adopt for new programing languages, learn and develop solutions for different subject areas, from NLP to Image.
- Programing support: Help and provide quick coding of the algorithms and test on the bigdata AWS platform.
- Hands-on experience on AWS and PySpark and PySpark ML with proficiency in R and SQL
- Understanding of ML algorithms: unsupervised and supervised machine learning techniques and methods on large datasets
- Exceptional attention-to-detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines. We move at a fast pace and generally have 3-5 projects going at any one time.
- Team player with good communication skills
- BSc or MSc in computer science, or similar computational discipline, e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics (or equivalent experience)
Zeta is a data-driven marketing technology innovator whose SaaS-based marketing cloud helps 500+ Fortune 1000 and Middle Market brands acquire, retain and grow customer relationships through actionable data, advanced analytics and machine learning.
Founded by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley (former CEO of Apple and Pepsi-Cola) in 2007, the company's highly-rated ZetaHub technology platform has been recognized in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs (February 2017) and in its Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management (April 2017), competing with offerings from Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and Adobe.
Operating on four continents with 1,300+ employees, the company is headquartered in New York City, with Centers of Excellence in Silicon Valley, Boston, London, and Hyderabad, India.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.