For this position you will be situated in our client’s office in Rüsselsheim, Germany, but every month you visit the IgnitionOne office in Brussels (Diegem) for training, follow up, meetings and being part of the team.
You will lead and take full ownership of digital projects like:
• Lead generation
• Web sales
• Content optimization
For your client portfolio you will be the primary point-of-contact. In your role as AM you will firstly translate the client's needs and secondly come up with a briefing for our tech team. You are the glue between your clients and our development team.
You are perfectly capable of analyzing your clients’ needs and give strategic recommendations to optimize their performance. It's your job as an account manager to provide expert advice to your clients.
Are you someone that is eager to learn, hungry for challenges and strong at problem solving? Then you probably are the person we are looking for.
Your key tasks will include:
* Independently manage a European Key Account
* Campaign Management for Lead Generation projects & optimization
* Translating client’s needs into a functional analysis
* Briefing the development team & follow up of multiple projects
* Analyzing performance and providing data driven insights and recommendations
* Proactively finding new ways to build the client's business
YOU SHOULD BRING
* Fluency in English
* +1-2 years of experience in digital marketing or IT sector
* Minimum bachelor degree in marketing/communication or IT related experience
* Excellent communication/presentation skills and attention to detail
* Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Digital native / interested in technology
* Familiarity with internet marketing terminology and latest trends
* Analytical skills – analyzing performance & making conclusions
* Ability to handle stress and meet deadlines
* Flexibility and multi-tasking capabilities
BONUS SKILL SET
* Experience in a (web/marketing) agency
* Experience with reporting tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
* Experience with project management/scrum
* Knowledge of behavioral targeting
* Knowledge of CRM integrations (Siebel, Salesforce, Lead Management Systems)
* Knowledge of User Experience
* Photoshop/Illustrator skills
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.