Disqus is the world’s leading commenting platform installed by millions of publishers, we’ve built a growing community platform. We’re looking for an advertising account manager to help us improve our advertising business. Your understanding of the online media landscape will provide the opportunity to quickly make a measurable impact on the business. You will be responsible for improving the contribution from existing ad partners as well as prospecting, qualifying and testing new partners to grow our advertising business.
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects. The ideal candidate will demonstrate professionalism, and be highly motivated and success driven while possessing excellent communication and organizational skills.
This position will be responsible for managing the yield and optimization of various ad formats of programmatic buyers. This position requires a depth of digital marketing understanding with an aptitude for client relationships. This programmatic role is an excellent opportunity to be apart of the next generation of advertising.
What you'll do:
- Strengthen and expand existing programmatic relationships to sell DISQUS
- Serve as the primary contact for advertising partners
- Work with Analysts to track and optimize network performance
- Identify opportunities to increase partner spend through data analysis, research, and optimization
What we're looking for:
- Ability to demonstrate success in developing, maintaining, and growing sound relationships with demand partners
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment
- Strong data analysis abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
What you’ll get from us:
- The opportunity to make enormous impact on our business. We boast one of the largest user to employee ratios in the business (hovering around 22 million users per employee!)
- A chance to join a community of people who are passionate about great discussions -- and are building the best place on the web to talk about things that matter.
- A company culture that values learning from one another, exhibiting a generous spirit, and bringing our authentic selves to work. Our collective breadth of experience allows us to make a bigger impact -- we are greater than the sum of our parts.
- Great office location in San Francisco which is easily accessible by BART, MUNI, Caltrain and Transbay buses.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA Disqus was acquired by Zeta Global in 2017. Disqus is the largest comment platform on the open web. We are installed on over 3 million sites globally helping them engage and grow their audience every single day.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.