Sr. Account Executive
Zeta Global is a data driven marketing company focused on customer acquisition, retention, and growth. We are looking for a dynamic Sr. Account Executive to join our programmatic sales team. This position will work to promote our self-service, managed-service, and hybrid programmatic solutions to both agencies and direct brand clients, with the intent of building and growing strategic partnerships. The Account Executive will manage the sales process from the first contact to the close, while ensuring excellent service for both new prospects and existing clients. You will be working closely with Zeta’s programmatic SDR team to move warm leads to new client acquisition. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of meeting and surpassing measurable sales goals, with a sophisticated understanding of the entire sales cycle. A successful candidate will have an abundance of energy, a contagious and insatiable desire to win, and a genuine interest in the ad technology landscape.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve and surpass revenue goals.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels.
- Understand agency, advertiser, data, and vendor trends.
- Understand and effectively communicate Zeta Global’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as it relates to growth of client accounts.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the industry, specifically the programmatic media marketplace — past, present, and future.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate sales activities, including management of the sales pipeline.
- Leverage external relationships and professional network to generate sales leads.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities; meet with clients and prospects; develop valuable proposals; negotiate deal terms and close.
- Oversee a portfolio of important accounts and analyze performance trends in order to deliver regular productive reviews to clients.
- 3+ years of proven experience in consultative sales process selling digital media, data and/or SaaS products to agencies and/or clients/brands directly.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales goals.
- Established relationships with agencies and brand marketers.
- Positive, eager, willing, enthusiastic, resourceful attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong understanding of the advertising agency landscape.
- Knowledge of the online media business, underlying technologies, and research.
- Strong analytical and consultative skills.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and take the initiative to get the job done
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to travel for business in the Northeast United States.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.