Senior Events Marketing Manager
Zeta is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join the marketing team as a Senior Events Marketing Manager. The right candidate will be equally parts creatively driven and operationally excellent, focused on developing programs that help to grow, connect, and inspire our Zeta community.
The Senior Events Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for planning and executing high value customer experiences across industry sponsorships and Zeta owned initiatives. You will partner with creative, content, digital marketing, sales, and product marketing to deliver brand and solution focused campaigns that drive awareness as well as pipeline generation and acceleration.
If you are a strategic thinker who is also willing to roll up your tactical sleeves at a fast-growing marketing technology company, then this is the job for you!
This role can be based out of either our NY or LA offices, with remote location as an option given the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, plan, coordinate, and execute multiple end-to-end live and virtual webinars, roundtables, and exclusive hospitality experiences on schedule, within budget and with excellent attention to detail.
- Research, evaluate and develop actionable and measurable event marketing strategies against key industry sponsorships, including high impact brand activations at tentpoles such as Cannes, CES, Advertising Week and more.
- From event production and thought leadership programming to VIP customer experiences and more, play a large role in the success of our annual user conference, Zeta Live.
- Design and oversee all promotional activities before, during and after campaigns in partnership with cross-functional marketing stakeholders as well as sales to ensure effective lifecycle marketing.
- Manage external relationships (vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) as needed to ensure maximum yield from investment.
- Optimize programs for success by tracking all activities back to prescribed metrics and analyzing results and return on investment in partnership with marketing operations.
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years field marketing experience.
- Successful track record of delivering, accelerating, and expanding enterprise B2B sales pipeline through partner, trade, and regional customer marketing.
- ABM and vertical marketing experience is highly preferred.
- Exemplary communication skills. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and organized, able to meet deadlines.
- Experience creating and reporting on marketing campaigns using Salesforce.com.
- Ability to initiate and execute multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Familiarity with B2B martech sales cycle, and how to structure marketing programs to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
- Strong written and verbal skills. Experience developing thought leadership and event programming for the martech industry is a major plus.
- Future travel across parts of North America as needed for regional campaigns, once travel returns.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.