Senior Instructional Designer
The Zeta L&D Team is focused on building technical and non-technical training programs for a variety of internal teams across the organization, and technical training programs for external customers. We are a faced-pace team that thrives on delivering outstanding results. We are looking for a Sr. Instructional Designer who is passionate about learning and development and excels at delivering high-quality training programs in a timely manner. This individual will help identify needs and gaps by working with subject matter experts to develop engaging and impactful training programs. The ideal candidate is someone that can organize and prioritize work and who can manage multiple tasks and functions effectively as a self-directed leader of multiple initiatives.
- Design and develop creative and innovative learning content for web-based and instructor-led training programs; including creating exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Analyze and evaluate existing training materials to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to increase the quality and effectiveness of learning content.
- Work with subject matter experts to build high-quality learning curriculum, including creating clear and measurable performance-based learning goals and objectives, organizing and sequencing content, and building training frameworks.
- Gather learning, engagement, and performance metrics to help evaluate the business impact of various enablement programs.
- Proven aptitude for creating instructional content for sales, product, strategy, and operations audiences. Ability to connect the dots in a highly matrixed and complex organization.
- Manage projects to a timeline, providing regular status updates.
- Support other special L&D tasks and projects as needed.
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology, or a similar field.
- 5+ years of experience in instructional design in applying ID best practices and methodologies to support training and enablement content development.
- Expertise in Articulate 360 (Storyline 360), Adobe Creative Cloud, and Camtasia.
- Strong proficiency with recent versions of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience developing training for technical and non-technical teams including customer facing groups (e.g. sales, customer success, professional services, etc.).
- Proven effectiveness in collaborating, negotiating, and interviewing business partners and subject matter experts to solicit required learning content.
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Experience creating effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts, and video scripts.
- Excellent verbal, written, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Commitment to producing high-quality, cutting edge deliverables.
- Ability to coordinate projects, including creating timelines and meeting deadlines.
- High degree of initiative with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Showing examples of previous work (e.g. SCORM compliant) will be required.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.