Coupons Campaign Manager
Zeta is seeking an experienced marketing specialist with strong project management skills to launch and maintain a multi-channel CRM marketing portfolio that grows buyers, revenue and lifetime value.
We are looking for a team player who has a passion for understanding consumer behavior, determining testable insights & translating them into a testing roadmap that helps us drive measureable improvement across lifecycle communications.
You will provide day-to-day management and optimization of our clients Global Incentives communications by leading cross-functional teams to launch new campaigns. As campaign owner, you will ensure the campaign results are measured, and the learnings and next steps communicated to stakeholders and captured for input into other campaigns.
You will also be expected to drive innovation & learning across channels as well as through product and process enhancements to drive better results, as well as campaign scalability and automation.
This person will be responsible for running marketing campaigns, and will specifically do:
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on brand with pre-alignment and post analysis effectively communicated to all stakeholders
- Work closely with the incentives team, product team and marketing operations to launch personalized campaigns in owned channels, including email and onsite marketing. Drive and own a continuous test and learn process for your campaigns, leveraging actionable learnings to scale and optimize regional impact
- Work closely with market research & analytics teams to understand consumer segmentation/behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing
- Work closely with the customer service team to engage them in appropriate support levels
- Partner with agencies to deliver impactful creative and keep evolving/improving based on learnings
- Work closely with the wider CRM team and the operations team in the continuous improvement of our clients CRM technology, tools and processes.
Requirements (Experience & Skills)
- Advanced English (both written and oral) is a must
- Experience in marketing, agency or consulting roles
- Strong organizational, communication, planning and project management skills
- Experience project management tools like JIRA, Trello and Slack
- Innovative and creative thinking and ability to make quick, fact-based decisions
- Experience in creating, executing and managing campaigns across multiple channels
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- An ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships, previous experience in matrixed organization strongly preferred
- Is someone who is driven to create the best customer experience – and results
- Loves working in a team environment, share ideas, give and receive feedback
- Has an ability to see opportunity in ambiguity and practices good judgment to drive clarity
- Is light hearted, energetic and collaborative, has a driven and detail-oriented nature, a drive to excel and an ability to thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.