Front End Developer
eBays mission is to be the world's favorite destination for discovering great value and unique selection. We give sellers the platform, solutions, and support they need to grow their businesses and thrive. We measure our success by our customers' success.
We are currently seeking a great front-end developer who is proficient with React.js to join our marketing team. This position requires an experienced professional with a knack for creating engaging online experiences. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Turn Sketch files high-spec responsive web pages using HTML, CSS, JS
- Using React.js on projects to improve current tools and processes.
- Using React.js to develop new user-facing features
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Thoroughly test your work on multiple browsers and mobile devices
- Demonstrate effective communication with fellow team members and management
- 2+ years Experience working with React.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Nodejs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Proficiency with CSS preprocessors, such as SASS
- Proficiency with automated task runners, such as Grunt and Gulp
- Proficiency with version control systems, such as Git
- Experience with Jira and Agile ways of working
- Attention to detail
- A firm understanding of Accessibility best practices, Site Speed performance & SEO best practices
- Working knowledge of design principles, typography, user interfaces, Web standards and usability
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Enthusiasm for learning new tools and techniques and for knowledge sharing
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.