Account Manager - CRM
The Account Manager will be a key member of the CRM Client Services team responsible for client satisfaction by providing exceptional servicing, thought leadership and execution. The Account Manager will be the lead customer facing contact for the client and will be responsible for helping to plan, develop and execute our clients’ marketing strategies.
Manage client budget and forecast processes. Work with client to plan and execute a wide range of campaigns across addressable channels. Ensure compliance with SLAs. Evaluate opportunities to grow the scope of services and tools.
What you will do:
- You will be the “connector” between Zeta and the client in order to maintain and grow the business relationship.
- Adapt quickly to the client’s business model and culture in order to consult and advise them with expertise.
- Use persuasion, facts and business cases to gain buy-in and incent others to complete actions – influence management is critical
- Demonstrate critical thinking/problem solving skills to frame a situation/concept
- Communicate effectively downward, laterally and upward
- Balance company, team, and personal achievement
- Establish and build deep rooted client relationships across multiple levels
- Spearhead projects and facilitate cross-functional team communication
- Liaise with operational resources in the US and offshore to ensure superior execution of client campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in account management or a client-side marketing department with deep experience with:
- Email/Digital marketing
- Customer journey development
- Multi/Omnichannel marketing
- Campaign management
- Superior presentation skills/PowerPoint storyboarding
- Adept at problem solving
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.