Senior Technical Trainer
The Zeta L&D Team is focused on building technical and non-technical training programs for a variety of internal teams across the organization, and technical training programs for external customers. We are a fast-paced team that thrives on delivering outstanding results. We are looking for a Senior Technical Trainer who will support both internal and external training for the Zeta Marketing Platform (ZMP). The qualified candidate must be able to communicate lessons clearly and effectively via several mediums. This role requires an ability to quickly learn and understand technical software; assisting with the analysis, design, and delivery of technical training on the ZMP is essential.
- Deliver Zeta Marketing Platform remote and/or on-site training sessions to clients and employees in a professional and courteous manner.
- Create and manage engaging training presentations, documentation, videos, and other training content for online, print, in-person training, and other deliverables.
- Attend client kick-off meetings to determine training objectives and incorporate them into training outlines, agendas, handouts, and lab exercises.
- Assist in writing and/or reviewing technical complex documentation and maintain updated records of training curricula/material.
- Promptly responding to customer queries via email within 24 hours.
- Create and manage training documentation, product training videos, presentations, and other training content for online, in-person training, as needed.
- Regularly meet with the L&D Team to evaluate the effectiveness of current training content and participate in training process improvement discussions.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop training materials and curriculum.
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g., product, product marketing, and sales enablement) to ensure training materials are continually up-to-date and aligned with current business goals.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge and understanding of the Zeta Marketing Platform, including all new products and features.
- Schedule regular training sessions, organize training sessions for new hires, and provide weekly reports on training overviews, concerns, outcomes, any follow-ups needed.
- Immediately escalate complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
- Lead by example in motivating and inspiring other team members.
- Conduct Zeta Marketing Platform training assessments (e.g., feedback surveys) and identify individual and team skills gaps.
- Maintain quality service by adhering to Zeta’s Learning & Development standardized approach to education and training.
- Respect client confidentiality.
- Model brand ambassador- go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support other special L&D tasks and projects as needed.
- Experience (4+ years) working with a SaS platform.
- Experience (6+ years) delivering and developing technical training.
- Strong desire to analyze, design, and deliver excellent training to adult learners.
- Possess the ability to work patiently with learners of all technological levels.
- Ensure/confirm/assess retention of training information and respond accordingly.
- Ability to demonstrate professional presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to multitask, think quickly, and adapt in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Committed to producing high-quality, cutting-edge deliverables.
- Knowledge of creating and editing training videos.
- Ability to produce instructional materials based on the needs of the organization and customer.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365/Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Possess superb organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 25%.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.