Flagship Operations Specialist
We are looking for a motivated and knowledgeable specialist to join our Marketing Operations Team. The flagship operations specialist is responsible for managing updates to flagship marketing email campaigns - working closely with a number of different marketing teams globally. You will be in charge of updating automated campaigns which includes; banner trafficking, subject lines adjustments, scheduling, setting up tests, monitoring deployment of a campaign and contributing to team initiatives.
- Manage updates to flagship marketing email campaigns - Banners, subject lines, scheduling, test setup
- Monitor deployment of a campaign
- Continuously seek ways to improve the execution
- Work closely with fellow team members and key global business stakeholders (Asia, Europe, US, Australia) to ensure the successful delivery of strategic campaigns
- Contribute to best practice to manage performance and scalability
- Tweaking up multiformat, multivariable mailings using in-house tools
- Working closely with creative agencies and internal stakeholders
- Keep up to date with marketing industry news, best practice and innovation
Education / Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field or experience in the field
- Minimum 1 year work experience in Marketing Operations
- Excellent English language skills are a must – both written and oral.
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Organized with ability to effectively manage multiple projects with a commitment to meeting project deadlines in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Work hard, manage work under pressure, measure progress in terms of results, and do not desire or require close supervision
- Teamwork - It is essential for the team to have a close bond working together as one
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in continuously changing environment
- Accountability - own your work
- Basic HTML knowledge - read and edit within a given code
- HTML5, XHTML, CSS3 programming skills
- Experience building responsive HTML email templates and testing across devices/platforms
- Good understanding of XML
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.