Director/Sr Manager - FP&A
Zeta Global is laser-focused on delivering results for clients. Whether it is acquiring new customers at scale, generating incremental purchases or deepening engagement and loyalty, our clients access Zeta’s people-based signal data, AI-driven technology and world-class services to improve their performance. Zeta’s Finance team is an international team of professionals who support all financial functions at Zeta. These functions include Financial Planning & Analysis and Accounting, Controllership, Treasury, Corporate Development, and Transformation. The FP&A team is looking for a Director/Sr Manager to manage the monthly consolidation and reporting process, support assigned business unit’s and maintain the FP&A planning software tool Adaptive Insights.
- Provide in-depth financial management, analysis, and strategic insights monthly to the FP&A leadership team and CFO
- Ensure numbers have been rigorously reviewed before submission of quarter-end and year-end balances to support the audit process
- Maintain and update five-year three statement financial model and KPI’s
- Automate and streamline monthly reporting to Senior Leadership
- Monitor, analyze and educate on value drivers of the business (Key Metrics/KPIs)
- Review and ensure monthly reporting of business performance is accurate
- Develop close working relationships with key business areas to understand their operations, communicate P&L status and variances, and provide financial support & guidance as needed
- Contribute to the month, quarterly, and annual forecast through analysis and insightful support, ensuring that all variances are challenged and understood
- Assist in the development of ‘tops-down’ targets and the detailed ‘bottoms up’ budget
- Drive corporate profitability by analyzing product volume, margin, and competitive prices to provide guidance (e.g., proposed prices and overall impact) to divisions in their pricing strategy
- Develop business unit KPIs to measure profitability, margins analytics, customer retention, cost savings opportunities and overall SaaS metrics
- Manage FP&A planning tool (Adaptive Insights)
- Coordinate monthly close integration with NetSuite
- Maintain system for new users, accounts, dimensions, attributes, allocations, and formulas
- BA degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting preferred. CPA, CMA, MBA helpful.
- 7-10 years of financial analysis experience, preferably with public company experience
- Advanced proficiency in Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, and MS-Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent financial modeling and control process design capabilities
- Analytical and strategic approach with the ability to problem solve through ambiguity
- Proven ability to work across all levels of the organization, with strong executive communication skills
- Able to quickly gain the confidence of the financial leadership, sales, and operations.
- Able to communicate and give purpose to financial data simply and succinctly to non-financial managers.
- Hands-on work ethic and comfortable in a culture, which retains its small business style of informality in interpersonal interactions and communications
- Can-do contributor and participant in sales and finance discussions.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills able to challenge, coach, train, influence
- Strategic thinker, contributor.
- US GAAP and SaaS experience a plus.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.