The Programmatic Analytics and Strategy team at Zeta Global provide actionable insights to both external customers and internal teams. For external customers, analysts partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to monitor our optimization platform, design Real-time Brand Optimization surveys, introduce humanly designed segments to boost model exploration and learning, and deliver actionable insight presentations and lead marketing strategy discussions with clients. For internal teams, they provide feedback to our Product and Engineering teams on automation and model features to advance the reliability, reach, and effectiveness of programmatic campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Own campaign performance and reporting insights while recommending opportunities for optimization.
- Weekly review of performance of models across revenue, performance, and pacing.
- Design and implement tests to evaluate model and feature performance.
- Work with clients to understand key business challenges and design analytic and testing plans to derive actionable intelligence.
- Work with clients and internal teams to create real-time brand optimization studies that align with campaign goals, but also create strong, clear signals that our models can use to optimize campaign delivery and performance.
- Consult with clients regarding development & alignment of marketing programs across on-line channels.
- Determine set-up, including testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and optimization modeling requirements, for ensuring full impact and efficiency of optimization efforts.
- Communicate campaign optimization results to clients to prove value against original business goals.
Who you are:
- A great communicator who is able to convey complex technical features in simple terms.
- Someone with an aptitude for media and strategy and able to contextually relay concepts to clients.
- Able to multitask and prioritize among several high-profile clients.
- Have a high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing
- Enthusiastic team player with a penchant for collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Nerdy but loveable.
- Data driven, technical, self-starting and curious.
What you need:
- 2-4 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with SQL and Excel/pivot tables.
- Excellent presentation/visualization/storytelling skills with PowerPoint.
- Excellent diagnostic skills.
- Technical acumen to understand how to design campaigns that optimize the use of our tech platform.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Client facing experience.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing or equivalent experience.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in a digital media/Programmatic analytics role
- Experience puling & putting together audience insights reports
- Experience with VBA/Excel Macros, Tableau, Python, SAS or other data manipulation tools a plus.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.