Sr. Director, Data Science & Analytics
Zeta Global is looking for an experienced Data Science & Analytics leader to join our team. This is a client-facing role that is responsible for omni-channel campaign optimization efforts using best-of-breed data-driven techniques. The person in this role will manage a team of Data Scientists & Analytics personnel and will report to the SVP of Data Science & Analytics.
- Manage team of Data Scientists and lead data-driven efforts to improve ROI for our advertisers
- Lead advertiser-facing interactions, including presenting findings, interpreting results and guiding clients on data-driven optimization strategies
- Oversee initiatives across Data Science & Analytics spectrum: Modeling / Reporting / Insights / Analysis / Inference
- Interface with cross-functional teams and leadership to scope & deliver custom projects
- Background in and ability to execute Data Science & Analytics projects in a managerial role.
- Superior communication skills and consultative mindset; Experience communicating complex modeling and statistical concepts to high-level stakeholders and external clients is especially valued.
- Data science teams are unique; managers need to be able to balance technical depth with excellent communication skills
- Experience delivering data-driven value in conjunction with cross-functional teams in prior roles at matrixed organizations
- Exceptional attention-to-detail with the ability to drive teams to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- 10+ years of modeling, statistical analysis & econometrics experience in Consulting / Engineering / Healthcare / Financial Services / Retail / Advertising / Marketing etc.
- MS/PhD in Engineering / Operations Research / Industrial Engineering / Statistics / Mathematics / Physics or similar quantitative disciplines etc.
- Prior hands-on work experience with modeling tools such as SAS, Matlab, Mathematica, R, Python, Stata, SPSS etc
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.